Red Diesel - whats the score with this ?

Red Diesel - whats the score with this ?

Tomo
Does anyone know much about the rules with red diesel. I heard that its about 60p a
litre but that you can only buy it for agricultural use like tractors etc..
I heard though that if you break down near a farm the farmer is alod to give you red diesel to help you on your way.

Does anyone know the exact law on this ?

Bob

Re: Red Diesel - whats the score with this ?

Bob
Im pretty sure its a big no no.
If you use it and get caught you'll not get any help.